Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watches

I love watches. I think they are a great statement piece and the bigger the watch the better. Sometimes I steal/borrow my boyfriend's watches and wear them. One of my favorite watch brands is Nixon because they offer such a unique style to each of their watches. I have several of their watches and some of my favorites are featured below.
These are a few of my favorite watches:

Watches

Michael Kors Crystal Rim bracelet watch $180
MARC by MARC Jacobs oversized watch $200
Michael Kors 'Bel Aire Chronograph' $250

Nixon Rayna watch $160
Nixon Capital watch $200
Nixon Shutter watch $190

Hugo Boss silver dial watch $431
Nixon 51-30 watch $400
U.S. Polo Assn. black dial bracelet watch $22


How do you feel about watches? Are they something you wear everyday?


6 comments:

  1. I wear a while silicon watch to teach everyday. I love it!

    P.S. I left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://inthemindoflovestricken.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watches are my favorite accessory! I have to wear one everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a gold watch. I've been looking at Michael Kor's and loved the two you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the Nikon Shutter and the MARC by Marc Jacobs one too! I don't wear a watch because I have the smallest wrists ever, but a nice one is on my wishlist ;)

    so happy to have found your blog! hope you have a happy valentine's day! xoxo {av}

    p.s. I think you'd really love to join in for Friday's Fancies...you have an eye for this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the nikons!

    i received my rolex for my high school graduation, so simple and lovely!

    t.

    ReplyDelete