I'm linking up with Roots & Rings for her Ten on Tuesday post!
1. What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be to travel around Europe for a month or two with no worries or schedule
2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
My favorite trip so far was this past spring break, B and his parents took me with them to Tortola, B.V.I. and it was amazing. Tortola was a beautiful island and we ate a lot of good food and spent time on the beach and had a great week together
3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
Hm.. I would choose to go to California to see my best friend who moved out there a few months ago!
4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
I have never actually booked a trip using an online deal but I look at them all of the time
5. What's your favorite thing to do while on vacation?
I love to eat good food, see the sights, and if there is a beach nearby I love to spend time there in the sun with a good book
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
I don't think so.
7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what's the one thing you can't live without?
Probably my iPhone. Because I would have a phone to keep in touch with friends, internet to browse, camera to take pictures and apps to download books/games
8. What's one of your favorite traveling memories?
My best friend studied abroad in London two years ago and I spontaneously decided I would go spend Easter break with her. I bought my ticket and a month later I was on a plane! It was the best five days ever and a trip that I will never forget!
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
Both! Backpacking through Europe would be fun and exciting but staying at an all inclusive resort on an island would be nice as well. Just depends on where you are going!
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?
I like to do both. I love exploring and seeing the sights but I also love to lay on the beach and read a book and drink a frozen drink