Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WILW


Oh hey Wednesday! I'm so glad you arrived so quickly! Here are a few things I am loving today:

- First, I only have 3 more days left of my CNA class! WOOHOO ha I can't wait to have more free time on my hands. Not to mention that I'm not really liking the 4 am wake up call that clinicals requires.

- Second, I am loving that I get to go home in eight days! I can't wait to see my parents, sisters and family pets!

- Third, I am loving that this week is SHARK WEEK on Discovery Channel. It is amazing and I always forget how much I like it until it's on

- Fourth, I am loving that I am moving to a new apartment this weekend. Although I am sad to part with one of my roommates, the other crazy girl will not be missed. (If you follow me on Twitter you understand)

What are you all loving on this wonderful Wednesday?



2 comments:

  1. oh your not going to miss psycho roomie? haha that girl is NUTS!

    ReplyDelete