Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW

Another Wednesday! Today is technically my Friday because I only have class Mondays and Wednesday, yay! A few things I am loving today:

- First, I am loving that my room in my new apartment is starting to come together. I've changed some things around and hung things on the walls and I can't wait until everything finally has a place.

- Second, I worked last night and we had a special guest come in and eat dinner... Britney Spears. She is in town for her concert which is tonight and I guess decided she was in the mood for some Outback! We weren't allowed to go near her or talk to her so she could enjoy a peaceful dinner but it was neat to see her in person in NC of all places!

- Third, I am loving that I am finally organized for my classes. I've had so much to print out this semester already and I've got all of my binders organized, color-coded and labeled. And that makes me a very happy girl.

- Fourth, I am loving that football season kicks off in 10 days! I can't wait to attend the first game of the year and wear a super cute outfit and cheer on my Wolfpack!

What are y'all loving on these wonderful Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having such a great start to the semester! I can't wait for football to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also loving that football is right around the corner!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete