Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekend


I am SO beyond excited for this weekend! I feel like a kid on Christmas haha I am going to Wilmington to pick up my sisters so they can spend the weekend in Raleigh and while I'm in Wilmington I'll be having lunch with one of my favorite girls! Jessica and I met this Summer during our CNA class and I can't wait to reunite and catch up on life!

This weekend my sisters and I will be volunteering Saturday morning at Edenton Street United Methodist Church's Great Day of Service. It is one day and they have multiple areas to volunteer in and help around the community. We will be spending our morning at the Raleigh Rescue Mission. I am excited for this opportunity to give back to our community and I hope my sisters gain something from this experience. The rest of our weekend will be spent doing fun things and showing them around Raleigh. Sunday night my step-mom is driving up and we are all going to the Brad Paisley concert! My sisters have never been to a concert before and we are surprising them. I can't wait!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Sounds like a fun one is planned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Have fun!

    Sarah @ 90percentblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete