Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WILW

This week has been busy and there are many things I am loving today:

First, I am loving that today is my Friday. Having class two days a week is so nice, I don't know how I'll handle going back to a full-time schedule!

Second, I am loving that my sisters are coming to stay with me for the weekend! The last time they came to Raleigh was my freshman year and I ended up getting horribly sick so their stay was cut short. I am excited for them to see the city and also kind of see how college life is, even though they still have quite a few years before they make it to college.

Third, I am excited that the weather is finally cooling down. During the days, it's usually in the 70's but at night it cools down to the 50's. I am so looking forward to bonfires at our farm and other things that cool weather brings!

What are you all loving this Wednesday?


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you that your sisters are coming to visit!! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awarded you the "I Dig Your Blog" award! Check out my latest blog post for the details!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete