Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap


This past weekend was kind of crazy! Friday night we went downtown to celebrate B turning 21. It was storming and pouring rain but we had a lot of fun anyways. On Saturday B and I cleaned his entire house because his mom came into town and then I went to work that night. It stormed and poured rain again so we decided to stay in and relax. Sunday was B's grandmother's birthday so we went to church and lunch with her and then I went to work. Again. Working in a restaurant has its perks, you make great money quickly and it's usually fairly easy but sometimes you just have bad nights. And last night was one of them. But it's a new day and I'm not going to let one bad night ruin all of the others at work! Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the hot pic of me. I seriously wanna know what was so darn funny!

    ReplyDelete