Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


- I am loving that I got to go to the Museum of Natural Science today with Bre and the baby she nannies for, Sophie. Sophie loved the museum and after we went through all of the exhibits we walked around downtown which was so nice.

- I am also loving that I may potentially have someone to rent my room in my apartment for the summer months! I'm keeping my fingers crossed because this would be SO awesome.

- I am loving that the weather is super nice today and the sun is shining.

- I am also loving that I got a ticket to go to a Jimmy Buffett & the Coral Reefer band concert next Tuesday! Super stoked!


Hope everyone else is having an awesome Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you are going to see Jimmy Buffet! That is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete