Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW



Today is a good day and there are SO many things I am loving right now!

- First, I am loving that I had the chance to go see Jimmy Buffett last night. He was amazing and it was definitely a concert I won't forget!

- Second, I am loving that I get to go to Wilmington tomorrow to see B's family and spend time with them. And hopefully buy these coral denim pants that I have been lusting over for weeks from a boutique in Wrightsville.

- Third, I am loving that after my short trip to Wilmington, I get to go home and see my three best friends and my family of course! It's going to be a great weekend!

- Fourth, I have the greatest surprise for B that I know he is going to love and I can't wait to tell him about it (I can't say here because even though I highly doubt he reads my blog, I don't want to chance it)

Here are a few pics from the concert:


3 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me so happy :)
    What boutique are the pants from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimmy buffet!!! omg that is awesome! looks like so much fun! xoxox

    ReplyDelete