Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyle

Today is my sister Kyle's 14th birthday :)
When my dad and step-mom first got together, Kyle was only 6 years old. Over the years I have gotten to see her grow up and become the wonderful girl she is today! I can't believe that in just a few short months she will be a freshman in high school!

Celebrating her 10th birthday with lunch at Chick Fil A

Kyle (L) and Rivers (R) at Mellow Mushroom in Raleigh

McKenna, Kyle & Rivers 2008

me and Kyle July 4th 2009

playing with Bella summer 2010

Kyle, me, Rivers & Mckenna, fondue night 2010

Scout, Kyle, me, McKenna, Bonnie, Bella & Rivers Christmas 2010


I love you Kyle and I hope you have the best birthday ever!

1 comment:

  1. your little sister is absolutely adorable! love her name :) happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete