Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Recap


This past weekend B and I traveled with his family to Waynesville, NC to celebrate his cousin Mollie's wedding. It was a beautiful weekend with lots of time spent relaxing and driving and catching up with family. The ceremony was held at a beautiful stone chapel on Lake Junaluska and the reception was held at The Waynesville Inn which is also where we stayed.

PS - B failed to inform me that the wedding was semi-formal therefore I ran around town the day before we left trying to find a dress and shoes because I brought nothing dressy enough home with me for the summer. Needless to say, I found my dress at Belk and on sale it cost $34.99 and my shoes are Jessica Simpson on sale for $59.99. Pretty good finds for such last minute shopping!

Jen and Traylor (B's older brother)


B and I after the ceremony


this is a typical look for us ha


Carter and I (B's little brother)


Hope everyone else had an awesome weekend as well!

3 comments:

  1. love the dress even if it is last minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!

    Thanks for stoping by my blog! I read your about me and I was just in SC!! Also you have so much to look forward to in Nursing School. So glad I found your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great last minute dress! I love the color :)

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete