Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW


Another Wednesday and there are many things I am loving!

- First, I am loving being home and seeing my sisters and parents. It hit me this weekend how grown up my sisters are getting. Kyle graduates eighth grade in a few weeks and will be in high school in the fall. Scary! Rivers graduates fifth grade and will be in middle school in the fall and McKenna will be in fourth grade in the fall. When my dad and step-mom first got together McKenna was in diapers! My how time flies!

- Second, I am loving that I have the day off today and plan on relaxing and hopefully laying in the sun before driving to Wilmington. B and I are going to the mountains for the weekend for his cousins wedding. I am very excited for this little getaway with his family.

Hope everyone is having a marvelous Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wednesday. Love your blog :)

    I need to see my family!!

    Emily
    texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

    ReplyDelete