Tuesday, June 8, 2010

21st Birthday


This post is beyond delayed... Life has been so crazy the past few weeks it's amazing I am still functioning properly ha! I finally made it home from school and my family's new restaurant is open and so far very successful! So many of our friends and local community people have graced us with their presence to support our restaurant and enjoy the delicious food (post on this coming later!) Right after exams finished for the semester, literally the day after my last exam was my 21st birthday! Woohoo right?! My three best friends made sure they were there to celebrate with me and let it be said that it is a very good thing you only turn 21 once because I definitely could not do all of that again!
I am so thankful for so many things in my life at this point, my wonderful family who have always supported my decisions and never closed their doors to me or their hearts. My lovely other half, B who has seen it all haha the ups and downs the good the bad and the ugly. I am so lucky to have found him. My friends, Adri, Brijette, Sarah and Kristen who I have heavily relied on this past year. They always have an open ear and provide a good laugh whenever needed :)
Here are some of the appropriate pictures from my birthday.. I would like to have some dignity left haha :

funfetti cupcakes made by my best friends :)

my dad, my best friend

my 3 very best friends

birthday jello shots!

birthday to-do list

girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment