Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Columbia!


My best friend Adri goes to USC in Columbia and I went to visit her for a few days. It was SO much fun being in a different city and seeing her house and life that she has. She is such a busy person with her calendar full so it was exciting to get to spend some quality time with her and catch up! We ate dinner the first night at Pizza Man and the waitress there was hilarious. She talked to us like she was one of the gang and pulled up a chair and chatted. I'm sure if we offered her beer she would have taken it! After dinner we went to Pavlov's in 5 Points which was a lot of fun. It's still strange to me that I am legally allowed to drink at a bar haha. Tuesday we went to Forest Lake and swam and hung out on the boat all day. The lake is definitely a LOT different than the beach! After the lake we went to the neighbors house for an impressive home cooked meal. I must say, I don't ever really expect many college boys to be able to fix an entire meal and it be delicious. Once dinner ended, I packed my stuff and headed back to the beach and back to reality. Overall, this was a fun trip with my best friend. I am so glad she is part of my life and I would be so lost without her! Unfortunately, I took no pictures during this mini vacay so here's an old one of one of my most favorite people in the world :

At a hat shop in London, England 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment