Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Charleston!


To continue my worldly travels this week I went to Charleston to visit my other bestie, Brijette! I have always loved Charleston and it is always fun to go visit because there is SO much to do there. The first night I got there we went to Social which is a wine bar on E. Bay Street and had handtossed pizza and champagne. It was a great meal and allowed Brijette and I to catch up on our lives. After Social we walked across the street to Pearlz for a traditional oyster shooter. This was my first experience with oyster shooters and I must say that I have been missing out because it was really good! After all of this we left downtown and went back to Brijette's cute new house to relax and get some sleep. The next morning we went shopping and spent wayyy too much money although everything I bought was on sale, so thats a positive! After shopping we attempted to lay out on the dock but only lasted 15 minutes because it was ridiculously hot and the tide was low so there was no water to cool off in. So instead we went and ate mexican and drank margaritas :) yumm. I had so much fun and I cant wait to go back and visit again! I love Brijette and wish she wasnt so far away from me during school. I am so lucky to have the friends I do because no matter how far away we are and no matter how long we go without seeing each other, when we reunite its like we never left! I was better with taking a few pictures this trip than Columbia!

After dinner at Social:

Cheers with our oyster shooter:

Last picture of the trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment