Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Recap... so far!


I've been a terrible blogger the past month and time has just slipped away faster than I realized! I can't believe it is already June! So much has been going on that blogging has kind of taken a backseat due to lack of time. I am so glad to be home for this short amount of time. In the past month I have spent more time with my sisters than I have in awhile and it has been a blast. They are getting so grown up and they each have their own personalities. I've also realized how quickly they have grown up right before my eyes. The past seven years have just gone by too quickly. When I'm not spending time with them or my parents, I am working at our family's restaurant in Cherry Grove. It has been very successful in the past year and we are so lucky to have such wonderful locals who eat there multiple times a week, and also tourists that are coming back to visit us. I hope everyone else has had a wonderful summer so far and I hope it hasn't gone by as fast as mine has! I've got some posts planned so hopefully I won't be too MIA from the blog world! Oh and even though I suck at my own blog, I am still reading and loving all of your blogs!

3 comments:

  1. We just moved here a few years ago and haven't made it to your family's restaurant yet. I hear lots of good things about it though. Maybe I'll see you there sometime this summer. Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. Time flies by way too quickly. I'm glad to hear your family's restaurant is doing well.

    Can't wait to see you come back. :)

    ReplyDelete