I haven't done this in awhile but I actually remembered that today was Wednesday so I could post this! Hope you all are having a great day so far!
- First of all, I am loving that I don't have to work today. I plan on relaxing and catching up on all of the things I haven't been able to do because of work.
- Second, I am loving HLN and CNN. Ever since the Casey Anthony trial, my TV has been glued to these channels following everything.
- Third, I am loving all of the quality time spent with my family the past couple days.
Two things I am currently not loving:
1. Summer at home ends 10 days. Unfortunately I will be leaving and going back to Raleigh for my CNA certification class in 10 days.
2. Traffic. Although I love that tourists are here and boosting our economy, I hate the way they drive. They provoke my road rage and stress me out.
What are you loving today?