Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WILW

I haven't done this in awhile but I actually remembered that today was Wednesday so I could post this! Hope you all are having a great day so far!

- First of all, I am loving that I don't have to work today. I plan on relaxing and catching up on all of the things I haven't been able to do because of work.
- Second, I am loving HLN and CNN. Ever since the Casey Anthony trial, my TV has been glued to these channels following everything.
- Third, I am loving all of the quality time spent with my family the past couple days.

Two things I am currently not loving:
1. Summer at home ends 10 days. Unfortunately I will be leaving and going back to Raleigh for my CNA certification class in 10 days.
2. Traffic. Although I love that tourists are here and boosting our economy, I hate the way they drive. They provoke my road rage and stress me out.

What are you loving today?

4 comments:

  1. I live at the beach and we don't even try and go anywhere during the summer unless we really have to because of all the tourist traffic! It's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I'm definitely loving my job. I had an amazing morning. Your blog is adorable!

    sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to love there!

    Oh boy CNA certification should be fun. lol I feel like it was just yesterday I was doing that sort of stuff.
    Good luck! (:

    ReplyDelete