Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Things Friday


Today I am linking up with my bestie Sara over at Simple Thoughts From A Simple Girl for her 5 Things Friday post! You should do it too!

1. Last night I had the opportunity to go to Wilmington with my best friend Adri for her first movie premiere. It was a short film and it was amazing and I am so lucky I got to spend time with her because she recently relocated to Los Angeles to follow her dreams!
2. For breakfast this morning I had a semi-large bowl of Lucky Charms and let me say, it was the best way to start my day!
3. If you are reading this, you can see that I have changed my blog layout and background. It was semi-frustrating because I am not savvy at this kind of thing but I really like the outcome. Possibly more changes coming soon!
4. I don't have to work until 5 tonight so I am looking forward to catching up on all of the Casey Anthony trial drama that has unfolded this week.
5. It's Friday and that means that JCrew Factory online is open so I will be browsing that and other online shops and making endless wishlists!

Hope y'all are having a great Friday! Don't forget to link up with Sara for this post!


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the jcrew factory reminder! i love when i remember to take a look at it on the weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..blog layouts are the most frustrating thing ever! Your new one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete