1. Do you see a lot of stars at night where you live?
I do see lots of stars at night
2. Did you cry today?
Nope. Not today.
3. What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning my apartment, attending class, cooking dinner for the boys
4. What is the last movie you watched and what's the best thing about it?
I watched Sex & the City 2 this afternoon and the best thing about it was the fashion of course
5. Are you craving any kind of food right now?
Hmm nothing at the moment
6. Who slept in your bed with you last?
B but usually I sleep in his bed
7. Where were you at 9am?
I was just waking up
8. How do you feel about your hair?
I like it. I didn't blow dry it so it's naturally wavy now
9. Do you plan on having any babies and if so how many?
I would like babies (years from now) and my plan would be for two
10. Do you wear makeup?
Not usually but if I do, only eyeliner and mascara
11. Have you done any community service this year?
Don't think so.
12. What is the last concert you went to?
Donovan Frankenreiter with B, Brijette & her boyfriend
13. Do you have any secret wishes right now?
I do but secret wishes don't come true if you tell them ;)
14. Have you ever cried in front of the last person you kissed?
Yes multiple times
15. If you could be anywhere right now where would you want to be?
Hmm either in Europe or New York City
16. How is the weather lately?
It's not as cold as it should be considering it's almost December
17. Where do you want to eat next?
Maybe Chick-Fil-A for lunch tomorrow
18. What scares you the most about relationships?
Trusting the other person completely
19. What's your favorite sport to play?
Does leisurely riding a bicycle count?
20. Do you like chocolate?
I LOVE chocolate
21. What are you listening to?
I'm watching Giuliana & Bill's show on Style
22. What happens to you when you get nervous?
My cheeks turns bright red and my hands get shaky
23. Does the rain ruin your day?
If I get to lay in bed all day then no
24. What is your relationship status?
Currently taken. Almost four years :)
25. Are you ticklish?
Very. Getting a pedicure usually turns into a giggle fest