A few nights ago I was feeling inspired to cook a good meal that reminded me of home. My step-dad always cooks teriyaki chicken when my step-sisters come over and I decided I would try to do this myself. It's a very simple meal and only took about an hour total to prepare & cook.
1 package of chicken
1 bottle of KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki sauce
1 box of Zatarain's New Orleans Style Yellow Rice
1 package of frozen steam-able broccoli
1. Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and place into a bowl. Cover with Honey Teriyaki sauce and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. After the chicken has marinated, follow the instructions on the box to cook the rice. It'll take 30 minutes to prepare the rice.
3. Place marinated chicken in a pan on the stove and cook until done. (I started cooking the chicken once my rice water had boiled and the timing worked out great)
4. With about 5 minutes left for the rice to cook, place frozen broccoli package and steam.
5. Once everything is done, enjoy!