Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful

It's been a few days since I've last posted because I've been seeking inspiration. I just didn't know what I wanted to blog about, so I didn't blog anything. (Although I have been reading everyone else's blogs everyday). I came home for the weekend to help my step-mom at our restaurant because her business partner went out of town and my dad also happened to be out of town at the same time. Being home this weekend really made me realize what a great family I have. And this post is just to say how thankful I am for all of them. My mom and step-dad, my dad and step-mom, my six step-sisters. I am thankful for all of them. My parents are so caring and always help me whenever I need anything whether it be advice, an ear to listen, or a few extra dollars to make my rent. They always make sure that I and my step-sisters are taken care of. So tonight, I am thankful for the wonderful people I have in my life. I wouldn't be where I am today without them.


1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to remember what your thankful for! Sweet Post :)

    ReplyDelete