Monday, November 22, 2010

AMA Style

The AMA's were last night and all the stars were there. There were SO many performances and everyone looked amazing (with the exception of a few). Here are my favorite red carpet styles from last night:

Whitney Port
(A very classy look)
Miley Cyrus
(I love this dress minus the awkward train)
Mandy Moore
(She still looks amazing)
Pink
(still cant believe she's going to be a mom)
Katy Perry
(She's so pretty when she dresses normal)
Rihanna
(I kinda like the red curls)
Taylor Swift
(I love her hair straight!)
All images via

Which red carpet style was your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I could have basically written the same post! My favorite is Whitney Port's dress. I think Rihanna should have gone with a contrasting dress... it's just too much red with her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy Perry looks so normal and pretty!

    P.S. Thanks so much for following my blog! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete