Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving


I am so happy that Thanksgiving has finally arrived. I think this is my favorite holiday, Christmas is a close second, because I get to see all of my family and I get to eat lots of yummy food. Every year I get to have two Thanksgivings because my parents are divorced, which is great because it means double the food and double the family! My mom's Thanksgiving is very traditional, we eat the same thing every year. Turkey, dressing, sweet potato souffle, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes & gravy, chess pie, pumpkin pie and banana pudding. Thanksgiving at my dad's house varies every year food-wise but it is always a good celebration and the food is always amazing. This year I have so many things to be thankful for. My parents. All of my sisters. My best friends. My boyfriend B. The roof over my head. The wonderful food. The opportunity to attend school. My puppy and kitty. There are so many more things I am thankful for but I can't even begin to write them all down. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you all get to celebrate with family and people you love.



1 comment:

  1. http://inthemindoflovestricken.blogspot.com/2010/11/day-14.html

    ReplyDelete