Friday, March 25, 2011

Books To Read



When packing for my vacation to Tortola somehow I forgot to pack a book. I realized this once I was on the plane and then tried not to think about it every time I lay by the pool. Anyways, someone left a book by the pool one day and I picked it up and started reading it and immediately got sucked in. I'm sure you've heard of it, and I'm sure some of you have read the series but its The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. If you haven't read this book yet go to the library or bookstore and get a copy right now. Today! Although it took a few chapters to get really interesting, I couldn't put the book down! I'm not going to do a book review but trust me when I say that you won't be disappointed if you read this series. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is the first book, The Girl Who Played With Fire is the second book and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest is the third book in the series. I've read the first and second books so far and I'm waiting on the third book to come out in paperback before I purchase it (because my OCD won't let me have two paperback books and one hardcover, they all have to match, crazy I know). Another side note about this series, SONY is currently in post-production for a movie of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo to be released in December of this year. Go get these books and read them! And then let me know how you liked them!

2 comments:

  1. I started reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I just couldnt get into. However now that I know it gets better after a chapter or 2I think I will try for round two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it on my book shelf waiting for to be read in the summer!

    ReplyDelete