Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind Of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday

What I am loving this Wednesday:

- I am loving that I don't have class tomorrow because it's Spring Break
- I am loving that I've gotten to hang out with my best friends for the past two nights
- I am loving that B and I leave for Tortola in less than 48 hours
- I am loving orange juice for some reason haha
- I am loving that the sun is shining even though it's cold outside

What is everyone else loving this Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. yay for spring break girl :)

    have fun in tortola!

    i'm loving that the sun is out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous your spring break is this week...I have another one to go before mine! And yes...SUNSHINE :) so happy!!

    xoxo
    your newest follower
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Break!! I am also enjoying my Spring Break and wake up every morning so happy to not have to hurry to my 8 AM class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to find other college-age girls blogging too! Not to mention southern college girls. Hope you have a great spring break...mine isnt for another week & a half!

    ReplyDelete