Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Where Are You?

I saw this little question thing on Emily's blog Living in the Life of E and decided I would answer them!


1. Any summer vacations you are looking forward to?
I'm going home for the summer and home is the beach so that is what I am most looking forward to.

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing?
I love cotton dresses and loose tshirts with cutoff shorts. Of course I live in my Rainbow flip flops during the summer.

3. What is your favorite summer drink?
My favorite summer drink just depends on the day! Sometimes a margarita is perfect but other days are just made for a beer

4. Do you tan or burn?
I usually burn the first time I lay in the sun but after that I tan pretty easily

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
My goals are to just to work at my parent's restaurant and complete one summer class and catch up with as many friends as possible

6. What is your favorite summertime food?
I love fresh fruit and fresh mahi mahi. We always fish in the summer so we always have plenty of mahi mahi and yellowfin tuna

7. What song most says "summer" to you?
Oh man, I couldn't just pick one song. Anything by Jack Johnson, Sublime and 311.

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
No home improvements plans, but I am moving out of my apartment and into a new one in the fall if that counts?

9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
I love the beach and can't think of one thing that I "hate" to see there. Being a local, I always get a few laughs while watching the tourists on the beach

10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
I did go to quite a few summer camps and in high school I was a camp counselor for a few summers. Those are experiences I will never forget and I am so glad I have those memories. I met so many awesome people during those weeks, some of who I am still in contact with many years later!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are doing well! I've got to find you on twitter again! I'm with you on Margarita as a fix in the summer time ! Lucky you live at the beach all summer :)

    ReplyDelete