Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Essentials

Here are a few of my Spring essentials for this year!


TOMS
I just bought my first pair of TOMS last week and they are SO comfortable! I can't believe I waited this long to purchase them but I will definitely buy another color. And it supports a good cause, every pair of shoes purchased allows them to donate a pair of shoes to someone who doesn't have any.


Denim shorts
I don't really ever shop in PacSun but for some reason I went there the other day and tried on denim shorts. And I LOVE them! They are comfortable and most importantly my butt cheeks aren't at risk of exposure because they are too short. I have struggled to find denim shorts that were long enough to be comfortable in but not too long and these are it!



Neon shirts
I love neon shirts especially when you have a bit of a tan! These are Victoria's Secret PINK Essential V-Neck tees and they are so cute and comfortable. I have a few colors already and I will definitely be purchasing more soon!


Stripes
This cute little striped top is from JCrew and it looks fabulous. I know I already did a post of nautical stripes, but stripes in any color are in this year and they are everywhere!


5 comments:

  1. i could't agree more. throw in a big hat and i'm good to go.

    Don't forget to check out my 3 new post today and find out what celebrity stylist #24 Samantha McMillen shared with me about the Hollywood Reporter article that featured her. And find out who her super famous clients are! xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently in desperate need of new jean shorts, and I've always wanted to get a pair of TOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i love all of the above!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have that pink shirt from jcrew and i love it. the pink is NEON highlighter pink and i can't wait to wear it when it warms up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower, here! i love your blog :)

    aren't TOMS great?!! i've got three pairs and am reallly eyeing their wedges. so cute !
    and i love those shirts from VS, gonna have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete