Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tortola part 1

Okay I've decided that I am going to devote several posts to my travels to Tortola mainly because there are SO many things I want to share with you! Part 1 is going to consist of pictures, because I took over 200 pictures while I was there it's going to be hard to pick!
Here are some favorites:

rainbow on the ferry ride from St. Thomas

sunset in Tortola

Long Bay beach where we stayed

Apple Bay

Soper's Hole

sunset in Apple Bay

Little Jost Van Dyke

B and I before dinner at Sugar Mill

B and I after dinner at Pusser's Landing

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! So gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks absolutely gorgeous! i want to go there, now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures are gorgeous! so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely scenery! glad you had a great time!!

    t.

    ReplyDelete