Sunday, October 10, 2010

Five Things

The top five things I am in love with right now would be:

1. My iPhone. Seriously. I was pro-Blackberry until I got the iPhone and now I will never have anything else. It's like a computer, but a phone. Amazing.

2. Pumpkin. Fall brings all sorts of pumpkin things, pumpkin carvings, pumpkin decorations, pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice Hershey kisses.. You get the picture?

3. Cooler weather. Finally, the temperature is not in the 90's and it's actually nice to be outside. And I get to wear my fall clothes :)

4. Criminal Minds. It's my new obsession and I'm hooked. I love that it's still crime based but it is completely different from CSI or Law & Order or NCIS (all shows that I love also)

5. Candles. My newest ones are Tahitian Vanilla from Target, and Peach Bellini from Bath & Body Works. They both smell awesome and I've been buring them constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment