Sunday, October 10, 2010

Questions

I saw these questions on my friend Sara's blog and they looked fun so I decided to answer them as well!

1. What color was the last cup you drank out of?
It's tie-dye and says peace love and lemonade on it

2. Ever been to a real haunted house?
Nope. And I don't plan to either!

3. What windows are open on your desktop right now?
Southern Weddings blog, twitter, facebook and blogger

4. How many songs are on your ipod?
2,051

5. Do you know what you plan to do for your next birthday?
Hopefully I can celebrate with the people that mean the most to me and just have a fun day

6. What book are you currently reading?
I just finished reading Lauren Conrad's newest book Sugar & Spice

7. Do you make your bed each morning?
I do and if I don't have time in the morning, I'll make it before I go to sleep at night

8. Do you believe in staying "healthy"?
Being healthy is important, and I really should do more to make myself healthy

9. Do you alphabetize your movies?
No. But you should see my closet. Color coordinated by the season.

10. Do you collect anything?
Do pictures count? Or books?

11. What's one thing you're looking forward to?
I am excited to go home Wednesday and see my best friend and my family

12. Are you ever shy?
I am shy all the time. I really should work on that.

13. Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
My sister Rivers, it's her birthday

14. Where did you get the last shoes you wore?
They are comfy slippers from Target (the greatest store in the world)

15. Have you ever been in love?
I think so.

16. What's your favorite season?
I love all of them for the different things they bring. If I had to pick one I suppose it would be Fall.

17. Do you think you will have the same best friend a year from now?
I'm sure. I've had the same best friend since first grade. Of course she's not the only best friend I have :)

18. Do you have any older siblings?
Nope. I am the oldest. I have six sisters total by marriage though (all younger), 3 from the stepmom and 3 from my stepdad.

19. Are you waiting for a phone call?
Not right now.

20. How late did you stay up last night?
I stayed up until 4am. And I am regretting it today.

21. Would you ever get a tattoo?
If I found something that was meaningful enough and got over my fear of needles, yes.

22. Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends on where I am. If I am comfortable in a familiar place, the dark doesn't bother me.

23. Ever received a speeding ticket?
I have. Senior year of high school, I was late for work and was stopped going 15 over. But I got the ticket dropped.

24. What kind of candy sounds good right now?
Hmm.. chocolate. Any kind.

25. Are your nails painted?
They are painted with my favorite OPI color, Lincoln Park After Dark.

26. Do you like pickles?
I love pickles. And pickle juice.

27. When is the last time you worked out?
Umm... does sprinting to class count? If not, then I'm ashamed to say I can't remember.

28. Dresses or jeans?
Dresses in the Spring and Summer and jeans in the Fall and Winter

29. What is the last song you put on your itunes?
If I Die Young - The Band Perry

30. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was happy. And quite tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment